Technology Blog SEO Services SEO Company India Search Engine Optimization

Navigation :Home// Article :Happiness test

Happiness test

La Habanera in English   La Habanera in Hebrew   La Habanera in Finnish




This test is based on the happiness test that was introduced in our book La Habanera.






Happiness test A



Let's start with a test you can use to find out how happy you are.
Please answer the following questions frankly.



1. The most important things in my life are:


Please give numbers 1 to 6 according to the order of significance,
where 1 is the most important.


success



challenging job




house, car, summer cottage, and all other things




family, friends, colleagues




free time, vacations, hobbies




money, savings, investments



2. If I won big money in lottery I would:






3. I would be even happier in my life if:






4. After my retirement I will do:






5. The most important things I own are:






6. I value most the following public services:






7. I can not end up being homeless because:






8. The meaning of life is:






Thank you for your answers. Now, please read

La Habanera book. Then return to this test to complete it.





Happiness test B



Please rate the value of the following things in relation to your personal needs.



[ 0 = most important to you personally, 5 = important only because of other people]










Success in life

Having a meaningful job

House, car, summer cottage and all other things

Family, friends, colleagues

Free time, vacations, hobbies

Money, savings, investments




Please answer to the the rest of the questions without using words like success, work, property, belongings, house, car, summer cottage, family, friends, money, savings, investments, loan, free time, hobbies, vacation.



2. What makes you happy?






3. The meaning of my life is:






4. What holds you back?






5. Do you want to be happy in your life?



Yes  
No



6. What you are going to do right now to be happy in your life, and find the meaning of life?







0Responses to "Happiness test"

    Leave a Reply

    Recommended "How To Guide" Articles By DK Gupta